Reviews by Crafty Moms Share

Read Crafty Moms Share's Blog

Tommy Nelson's Brave Girls Confidential

Tommy Nelson's Brave Girls Confidential

On 11/7 Crafty Moms Share wrote: Disclosure: I was sent these books in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Today I am sharing some various religious books for different ages. Two are for kids and two are for adults. This is really just a mishmash of a round-up, so I hope there is something here for everyone. Our ... Religious Books for Different Ages

Crafty Moms Share's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Run with Me

Run with Me

On 10/9 Crafty Moms Share wrote: Disclosure: I was sent these books in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Today I am going to share with you a bunch of relatively new chapter books for the middle grades. There is something for everyone in this bunch!! We will start with Brave Red, Smart Frog: A New Book of Old ... Chapter Books for Middle Grades (3-7)

Crafty Moms Share's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Precious Moments Little Book of Bible Stories

Precious Moments Little Book of Bible Stories

On 9/11 Crafty Moms Share wrote: Disclosure: I was sent these products in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.Wow, I cannot believe it is already Thursday!! This week is flying by. We have spent it getting ready for school and having Hazel's first (and now second) day of school. Guess what? She LOVES her new school!! ... Christian products

Crafty Moms Share's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

ICB Blessed Garden Bible

ICB Blessed Garden Bible

On 7/23 Crafty Moms Share wrote: Disclosure: I was sent these books free of charge in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.Hazel is getting old enough that the story Bibles are a bit young for her. She wants to be able to look up scripture. It is time for a new Bible. How do I choose one? Well I was able to get two ... Choosing a Bible -- Bible Reviews

Crafty Moms Share's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

NIV Kids' Visual Study Bible, Hardcover, Full Color Interior

NIV Kids' Visual Study Bible, Hardcover, Full Color Interior

On 7/23 Crafty Moms Share wrote: Disclosure: I was sent these books free of charge in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.Hazel is getting old enough that the story Bibles are a bit young for her. She wants to be able to look up scripture. It is time for a new Bible. How do I choose one? Well I was able to get two ... Choosing a Bible -- Bible Reviews

Crafty Moms Share's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Hello Stars

Hello Stars

On 7/9 Crafty Moms Share wrote: Disclosure: I was sent these books free of charge in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.Hazel loves to read!! At times I cannot get her nose out of a book. She is into mysteries right now, but we have been really enjoying some Christian themed chapter books. Today we are going to ... Religious Chapter Books

Crafty Moms Share's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

I Am Devotional

I Am Devotional

On 7/6 Crafty Moms Share wrote: Disclosure: I was sent these books to review free of charge in exchange for an honest review. All opinions in this post are my own. I did not receive any other compensation for this review.We had a very fun weekend celebrating the United States' birthday. Hazel and I went to my parents at Cape Cod ... I Am Devotional Book Review & Game

Crafty Moms Share's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Princess Prayers

Princess Prayers

On 5/30 Crafty Moms Share wrote: Disclosure: I was sent these books to review free of charge in exchange for an honest review. All opinions in this post are my own. I did not receive any other compensation for this review.Today we are going to share with you some wonderful religious themed books for different ages. This post will also ... Religious Books for Different Ages

Crafty Moms Share's Rating:

4 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Love Letters from God: Bible Stories for a Girl’s Heart

Love Letters from God: Bible Stories for a Girl’s Heart

On 5/30 Crafty Moms Share wrote: Disclosure: I was sent these books to review free of charge in exchange for an honest review. All opinions in this post are my own. I did not receive any other compensation for this review.Today we are going to share with you some wonderful religious themed books for different ages. This post will also ... Religious Books for Different Ages

Crafty Moms Share's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book