Reviews by Via Bella

Read Via Bella's Blog Follow Via Bella on Twitter

When Parenting Isn't Perfect

When Parenting Isn't Perfect

On 7/21 Via Bella wrote: “When parenting isn't perfect” is a book by Jim Daly that was actually intrigued to read because as we know parenting is not perfect and I wanted to learn more about how to not expect that from myself. In the first part of the book, and from the very get-go, you can tell that this is a book that ... When Parenting isn't Perfect

Via Bella's Rating:

3 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Creating Calm in the Center of Crazy

Creating Calm in the Center of Crazy

On 7/20 Via Bella wrote: Because who doesn't want to read a book with that title? Awesome and so accurate right?I have to say that I was really looking forward to reading this book. It wasn't a hard read but any stretch and yet somehow it is proving hard for me to get totally into it. Maybe because I feel that a lot of it I ... Creating Calm in the Center of Crazy

Via Bella's Rating:

3 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Don't Settle For Safe

Don't Settle For Safe

On 7/12 Via Bella wrote: This is not the book I thought it was.In fact...It was better.That is the honest truth. It was an easy read and like I was sitting down with her to get advise about how she moved on. I wish I had learned the lessons she did earlier because now I am just feeling I should have learned them quicker. That ... Don't Settle For Safe by Sarah Jakes Roberts

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Hello Stars

Hello Stars

On 7/8 Via Bella wrote: This was a book I wanted my daughter to review because it was right up her alley. And her piece is the sole review of this book on this blog because I believe in giving girls a voice to be able to be strong in their reviews of the books they read. I made it part of her girl scout vintage badge requirement ... Hello Stars

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Real Artists Don't Starve

Real Artists Don't Starve

On 7/2 Via Bella wrote: New Renaissance... the era we are apparently in. How intriguing and something I can get down with.I would give this book 3.5 out of 5, for quite a few reasons. And yet I like this book and got quite a bit from it. So, let's go through why!It's funny that after his book was mailed to me, I kept getting ... Real Artists Don't Starve

Via Bella's Rating:

3 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Run with Me

Run with Me

On 6/24 Via Bella wrote: Reading the story of Sanya Richards-Ross is the life behind the smoking gun and the Olympic run.This book reads easily and well. I wish it didn't use "I" references as much but that is super minor. That is completely a stylistic thing and does not take away from the story or the strength of her message. ... Run with Me

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Indescribable Adult Coloring Book

Indescribable Adult Coloring Book

On 5/22 Via Bella wrote: I was very surprised in the best of ways with this colouring book. Based on Chris Tomlin's song, it is brought to life through art AND it is good for everyone. It's not overly religious with crosses or feelings of feeling less than in one's faith. .Getting this colouring book could not have come at a ... Indescribable Colouring Book

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Launch Your Dream

Launch Your Dream

On 5/17 Via Bella wrote: Doesn't that sound like such a great book? Launch Your Dream. Even better? A 30 day plan!We can all use more of those, plans that is, in our lives. I am very intrigued so I can thrive in the world doing what I love and what I am passionate about. So this book review was a no brainer for me. And ... Launch Your Dream: A 30-Day Plan for Turning Your Passion into Your Profession

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

A Selfish Plan to Change the World

A Selfish Plan to Change the World

On 5/15 Via Bella wrote: This book was a book I was very drawn to review for some reason, and I wasn't sure why exactly.Now I know why.I feel very inspired by this book.When I picked this book up, it could have been the literal fever I was having, but this book felt very slow and dense. Like super dense. It starts off talking ... A Selfish Plan to Change the World: Finding Big Purpose in Big Problems

Via Bella's Rating:

4 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Collateral Damage

Collateral Damage

On 5/11 Via Bella wrote: With being separated, I feel there is a whole new world to learn and most of it has to do with pushing me to my bounds of living where I am at and looking at what is to come while dealing with what is coming to past at the same time.So when I saw this book to review, I was instantly intrigued by my obvious ... Collateral Damage

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Loveable

Loveable

On 5/4 Via Bella wrote: In being separated, your heart gets taken out and hurt in so many ways. It can rock you to your core to say the least. So when I saw this as part of the book description, I know I had to review it:"In Loveable, Flanagan answers three fundamental human questions: Am I enough? How do I become unlonely? ... Loveable

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

It's Okay About It

It's Okay About It

On 5/3 Via Bella wrote: This book is an easy read and very much one that is in her voice writing which is the style of writing I can identify with well.With this book, you are welcomed to Lauren Casper's life. No, she is not related to Casper, the friendly ghost. Ha ha. But she has a ghost of her own that she releases by sharing ... It's Okay About It

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Magic Of Motherhood

Magic Of Motherhood

On 4/14 Via Bella wrote: With Mother's Day around the corner, it is important to be able to give ourselves a little grace and be able to give us mamas some solid reading time.After reading the good reviews on this book, I thought this would be one of the books I would review. And because I am a mum, which means I am automatically ... The Magic of Motherhood

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

The Mediterranean Love Plan

The Mediterranean Love Plan

On 4/14 Via Bella wrote: Even though I am currently separated, I was intrigued to read this because I believe sometimes in the moments we least expect it, any gems of knowledge both in growth and in advise can really take us far. That can be in trying to fix the past relationships, even if you didn't get back together, or to ... The Mediterranean Love Plan

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Only Love Today

Only Love Today

On 4/9 Via Bella wrote: Sometimes we all forget the midst of the busy life we have about just living in the moment and in love. So, since this is a common thread that can unite us all as we enter in a busy but beautiful time, which is spring, that this would be a great book to review.Plus, who doesn't want to read a book that ... Only Love Today

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

You Know You're a Mom

You Know You're a Mom

On 4/9 Via Bella wrote: Just in time to think about Mother's Day-- even though it's next month. So, reading this is like getting to celebrate a little early.The book itself was cute but not as funny as I expected it to be.And it's written by... *wait for it*... a dude. What does he know about motherhood? Maybe that explains ... You Know You're A Mom....

Via Bella's Rating:

3 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Zip It

Zip It

On 3/28 Via Bella wrote: This book was something that I picked out because I thought it would help with my sometimes-big-mouth syndrome I seem to suffer from sometimes. Hey, got to respect the honesty, right? There was the hope that this would provide guidance as to how to achieve and unlock a new skill. I need new badge levels ... Zip It: The Keep It Shut Challenge

Via Bella's Rating:

3 Stars

View all reviews for this book

I Am

I Am

On 3/27 Via Bella wrote: That is the title of the book.... "I Am: A 60 Day Journey to Knowing Who You Are because of Who He is". You can guess the He part. Yes, it's God. Whether you believe in God or not, self help books are always something that could help you discover more of who you are. Even if you only believe in meditation. ... I Am.... A 60 Day Journey to Knowing Who You Are...

Via Bella's Rating:

4 Stars

View all reviews for this book

The Angels' Share

The Angels' Share

On 2/28 Via Bella wrote: It was time to read a novel...And this one starts out with a bang (and a bat), quite literally.Definitely not a read for a young child.In Twisted Tree, Kentucky, there used to be this distillery. Old Sam Bourbon. It was a booming business... that is, until the era of Prohibition started. That did in ... The Angels' Share

Via Bella's Rating:

4 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Good Good Father for Little Ones

Good Good Father for Little Ones

On 2/18 Via Bella wrote: This is a very cute little book that is perfect for little kids. It is very warm and inviting. It is a great bed time story for little kids because it shares the very things that we find in good dads and what the value is. This is a great book to equivalent to Full House. Like a bed time story ... Good Good Father (for Little Ones)

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Same Kind of Different As Me for Kids

Same Kind of Different As Me for Kids

On 2/6 Via Bella wrote: This is a very cute book and actually has more depth for a kids book that makes it one of the most perfect books for kids that are not toddlers but not yet full readers-- so they can sit with their parent to read it and go over what it means. But also, any kid, my older ones included, would love to sit ... Same Kind of Different As Me for Kids

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Happily Homemade

Happily Homemade

On 2/1 Via Bella wrote: So, I got this in the mail today and I am super excited to review it for you!It's a....Cookbook!I don't get to review many cook books so this is going to be fun.My daughter actually loves to cook so I know she is going to love this. Even for the basic meals she wants to help chip in and take over making ... Happily Homemade: 100 Recipes Cooking with Love

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Of Stillness and Storm

Of Stillness and Storm

On 1/20 Via Bella wrote: I decided to review this book because my bother and sister are currently in Indonesia with my niece and nephew. Since this book is about missionaries and their life styles it seemed appropriate.One thing my child, very astute, noticed first was the ropes on the cover and asked why?In reading this book ... Of Stillness and Storm

Via Bella's Rating:

4 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Talk Yourself Happy

Talk Yourself Happy

On 1/15 Via Bella wrote: With this book, I was not sure what to expect. But I felt lead to read this book for some reason and review it. To be honest, I am not a fan at all of the 700 club. It usually leaves knots in my stomach because I have seen evangelism go south and on television it just feels like it is putting a pretty ... Talk Yourself Happy

Via Bella's Rating:

4 Stars

View all reviews for this book

After the Cheering Stops

After the Cheering Stops

On 12/24 Via Bella wrote: This was a book I had a hard time putting down.When you think of what you have heard about football head injuries, it may seem like something that is far in reach but it really is not. It may seem like the latest thing to make a stink about, but it is not.Cyndy  Feasel fell in love with a very intelligent ... After the Cheering Stops: The Truth About the NFL & Head Injuries

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

I'm Going to Give You a Bear Hug

I'm Going to Give You a Bear Hug

On 12/16 Via Bella wrote: I was baby sitting my friend's baby today and read this book I have to review to the baby. The book is "I'm Going to Give You a Bear Hug!" I thought the book was extremely cute. It goes though the different animals and how they can give you a big bear hug.  The different animals are horse, ... I'm Going to Give You a Bear Hug!

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Strengths Based Marriage

Strengths Based Marriage

On 12/13 Via Bella wrote: Why, would I, a separated mother, being reading a book on strength based marriage?I choose this book to review because as in anything and everything in life you can learn from what has been (the past) and what will be (the future).With marriage, nothing is either right or wrong. Well, sort of. This is ... Strengths Based Marriage

Via Bella's Rating:

3 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Courage To Soar

Courage To Soar

On 12/9 Via Bella wrote: Omg... I haven't gotten very far and I am falling in love with this book already. I read the description on the side of the inside of the front page and found out that she was a foster child. How inspiring that she went from being a foster child to being a multi gold medal Olympic winner?I got this book ... Courage to Soar to Olypmics Gold

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Riley Unlikely

Riley Unlikely

On 12/4 Via Bella wrote: Riley Unlikely...... is just that!A girl named Riley, who had something hard but a simple child like faith that hasgone on and produced amazing results!  Nothing short of inspiration!I got lost right away in this book. It is inspiring to say the least that a barely then teenager had the heart to ... With Simple Child Like Faith, Amazing Things Can Happen

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Liked

Liked

On 11/27 Via Bella wrote: Isn't that the golden question... Whose approval are you looking for?I chose this book because I felt that even in this day and age, we are all hyped up about what social media thinks of us. There is this perfect meme a friend posted about feeling like she is being chased down on social media for having ... Liked: Whose Approval Are You Looking For?

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

The I Factor

The I Factor

On 11/24 Via Bella wrote: Michael Jackson... Amy Winehouse... Robin Williams...ALL gone way too early!Is it possible they didn't have the "I Factor"?Believe it or not... It is possible to always downsize who you are, thinking horrible of yourself, and always put others first. I am guilty of this sometimes. And when I have ... What is "The I Factor"?

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

365 Devotions for Finding Rest

365 Devotions for Finding Rest

On 11/18 Via Bella wrote: Your kids won't listen... The bills need to be paid... Your work keeps piling up.... Your volunteer positions are taxing your time... You are up to your gills in frustration and daily stress that you don't know if it's sunny or raining outside. Then this is a great devotional book for you to re ... 365 Devotions for Finding Rest

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Leadership Promises for Every Day

Leadership Promises for Every Day

On 11/3 Via Bella wrote: Anything that helps build leadership skills is good in my book. Because we all as human beings have a lot of growing to do. Even if we don't think we do, we do. There is something good you can get from this book even if you are not thinking you will. What I like: * Small Book * Leather Bound * Some ... Leadership Promises for Everyday (A Daily Devotional)

Via Bella's Rating:

3 Stars

View all reviews for this book

The Candidate

The Candidate

On 11/3 Via Bella wrote: I really liked it. It was perfect timing to review this book because of the upcoming elections. I had a hard time putting down the book. It was a suspense thriller and so many references as if it could be today. There is also (and sadly) a lot of truth to the book in it's betrayal of what is going on ... In Time For the Elections: The Candidate

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Falling Free

Falling Free

On 10/29 Via Bella wrote: This is a good book and the biggest take away is learning to fall free of expectations. I really like her story! I like that they way she writes this... like you are sitting down with her listening to her story. How her dream the way she pictured it, was not how it turned out to be at all. How she came ... Falling Free: "Rescued From the Life I Always Wanted"

Via Bella's Rating:

4 Stars

View all reviews for this book

The Berenstain Bears Christmas Fun Sticker and Activity Book

The Berenstain Bears Christmas Fun Sticker and Activity Book

On 10/7 Via Bella wrote: The Berenstain Bears Christmas Fun Sticker and Activity Book is going to make a great present for my youngest child, who is going to be six before Christmas day. Meaning he is still five but will be turning six in the next couple of months. It is meant for ages 4-8 years old. It also has all kinds of ... A Christmas Fun Book for Kinders

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Berensatin Bears and the Christmas Angel

Berensatin Bears and the Christmas Angel

On 10/7 Via Bella wrote: I wanted to like this book more. I did. It was really cute and I love Christmas. When I was reading this book, I was thinking initially, "oh this is such a cute little Christmas time book." Then I went on to finish reading it. Of course. I was a little sadden that it included a lot about Jesus at the ... The Berenstains Bears and the Christmas Angel

Via Bella's Rating:

3 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Finding Your Voice

Finding Your Voice

On 10/1 Via Bella wrote: The title got me. "Finding Your Voice." Mind you that I vaguely reminder the name Natalie Grant. I wasn't she who she was but I was following my intuition to review this book. This book got picked to review because I am a person that although very vocal in nature and as extrovert as you can get, feel ... What Every Woman Needs to Find Her Voice

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Raising An Original

Raising An Original

On 9/29 Via Bella wrote: I liked this book. It was not what I expected it to be-- it was not a manual. i was kind of hoping for more tips and stuff in it but it is well written nevertheless and has a personality quiz in there for you to better understand your kids. It was stories, history, connections all made with a great ... Raising an Original

Via Bella's Rating:

4 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Star Struck

Star Struck

On 9/23 Via Bella wrote: We often forget how amazing and beautiful it is in the midst of the crazy hectic week of life we have just had. Hence the dark chocolate for breakfast. And hence the headache I am still experiencing. Ugh. But again.... The title says it all! We forget that we are part of this amazing vastness called ... Star Struck in the Most Simplistic of Ways

Via Bella's Rating:

4 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Starry-Eyed

Starry-Eyed

On 9/21 Via Bella wrote: I really liked this book. it was one that I felt I could read easily during practices at soccer for the kids and relate to things. Some fluff which I didn't like as much but some real things. I think the extra star I give it is because I am in MOPS and so have a deeper connection to seeing it in action ... Allow Yourself To Be Starry Eyed

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Play with Fire

Play with Fire

On 9/18 Via Bella wrote: What does it meant to be a phoenix? What does a phoenix have to do with everyday faith? Have you experienced something hard in your life that has brought you through fire? Bianca is a Mexi-Rican and 5' 2". Go short people. (We should have our own tribe). But for real now... she is a California girl ... Play With Fire: A Phoenix in Faith

Via Bella's Rating:

4 Stars

View all reviews for this book

The Berenstain Bears' Holiday Cookbook

The Berenstain Bears' Holiday Cookbook

On 9/3 Via Bella wrote: This is a very cute Holiday Cookbook For Kids. Berenstain books are such a classic. Something I grew up with and something my kids are starting to learn to appreciate and grow up with as well. So what better way than to review a holiday cookbook on labour day weekend! When given the option to choose ... A Kid Approved Holiday Cookbook = A Big Win!

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

To Have and to Hold

To Have and to Hold

On 9/3 Via Bella wrote: I wasn't totally sure what to expect when I picked this book to be honest. But I figured autumn love stories... it's autumn, right? I have sat and read the September love story, "Love Takes the Cake" by Betsy St Amant. The best way to describe it is like a cross between Runaway Bride (which features ... Every Autumn Needs Beautiful Romance... 3 Love Stories

Via Bella's Rating:

4 Stars

View all reviews for this book

It's Not Fair

It's Not Fair

On 8/24 Via Bella wrote: Life is messed up... it just is! And sometimes you don't have the right words. Because life sucks sometimes-- you find out you may have breast cancer. Your child has a learning disability. You are wondering what is next in life. The day you sign the contract for your house the roof in one of the rooms ... Welcome to Life, It's Not Fair- So Love It Anyways!

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Greater Than Gold

Greater Than Gold

On 8/20 Via Bella wrote: With The Olympics in Rio ending for the Summer 2016 Olympics, and me being super sad about not being able to watch it (big boo)! #firstworldproblems, I know. There is something however about being able to gather as many nations, as a world, to watch some of the best athletes, we call them Olympians, ... Greater Than Gold...

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

With All Due Respect

With All Due Respect

On 8/14 Via Bella wrote: This is a GREAT BOOK- By far one of the better parenting books. I gave it one less star mainly because it could have been better in my opinion with being a little less faith based (without taking it out) or being written better with faith being involved. I say this knowing my family and my extended family ... 40 Dares to a More Fulfilling Relationship with Your Teen

Via Bella's Rating:

4 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Go Big or Go Home

Go Big or Go Home

On 8/8 Via Bella wrote: I have to be honest out of the gate... I am not a country music fan. Sure I like some country music but overall, I don't like it. With age, it is changing a little but I still don't like it as much as I like other music genres. This was a nice eye opener though about Scotty McCreery. To me, on American ... Who is the Real Scotty McCreery?

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Swimming With Faith

Swimming With Faith

On 8/6 Via Bella wrote: After getting my daughter to read it, which was not easy, she ended up loving it. It is a great story and inspiration for little girls everywhere. Perfect in time reading it as the Olympics have started. A great way to celebrate. I wanted to have my daughter review this book in time for the Rio 2016 ... Missy Franklin- Dream Big, Have Faith, Go For the Gold

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Code 13

Code 13

On 7/9 Via Bella wrote: I picked this book because I love the JAG shows. I really like this book but it took me reading through some slow starts to really enjoy it. I was tempted to put down due to a slow start several times. But it started getting really good a few chapters in. I am glad I picked this book. I won't totally ... Code 13: Romance and Dirty Politics in the Navy

Via Bella's Rating:

4 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Unstuffed

Unstuffed

On 5/6 Via Bella wrote: I love that this book is honest from the start in painting a picture many people struggle with. We all collect things whether intentionally or unintentionally throughout the years. Whether we choose to have a proactive approach to changing the lifestyle in which we lead or not is up to us. This has become ... How to Declutter Your Home, Mind and Soul

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Brave Girls: Beautiful You

Brave Girls: Beautiful You

On 4/12 Via Bella wrote: My daughter took convincing to do this but really did not want to. I think the book is good but not great. There is a lot of fixing that could be done to make the book better. It, I think, as well as my daughter, should have a different name for a title because she felt it is more biblical than she wanted ... What Does it Mean to be a Brave Girl?

Via Bella's Rating:

3 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Berenstain Bears Mother’s Day Blessings

Berenstain Bears Mother’s Day Blessings

On 4/2 Via Bella wrote: All four of us- mum and 3 kids, reviewed this book. We generally speaking really like it and think it is a very cute book. It feels like it gets good and then something is missing from it. My daughter wanted a glossary even. It gives cute ideas for what to do at the end of the book for your mum. One ... Mother's Day Blessings are Strong in These 3 Kids

Via Bella's Rating:

4 Stars

View all reviews for this book

101 Ways to Have Fun

101 Ways to Have Fun

On 3/26 Via Bella wrote: Can there be 101 ways to have fun for girls? I was skeptical at first but I am really glad I got this for my daughter for Easter. I know she is going to really enjoy this! There are many things in this book that are perfect for their age group and also parent approved! What is it that I like so much ... 101 Ways to Have Fun for Girls

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

The Seven Laws of Love

The Seven Laws of Love

On 3/25 Via Bella wrote: I really liked this book! It shows that there is a lot of learning that people can do to learn how to love others, themselves, and to heal your relationships. The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 is because of the fact that there is a lot of biblical use more than just the average book. That is totally ... The Seven Laws of Love & How to Love Everyone

Via Bella's Rating:

4 Stars

View all reviews for this book

How to Live in Fear

How to Live in Fear

On 3/19 Via Bella wrote: This is a great book for those that have had or do have panic attacks, fear, anxiety. Even for those that have not had it but know someone who has. It gives you a very clear understanding of what they go through! This is from a very humble and real person who shares their experience and really wants ... How to Master the Art of Freaking Out & Overcome Fear

Via Bella's Rating:

4 Stars

View all reviews for this book

VIP

VIP

On 3/5 Via Bella wrote: I would give this book a 2.5-3 out of 5. There is some good arguments in this book and I feel it starts out well but then the religious aspect of the book gets stronger and stronger without it being about being an influential person or how to get there. I feel the thoughts can be incomplete in totality ... Important or Influential- Which Will You Choose to Be?

Via Bella's Rating:

3 Stars

View all reviews for this book

I Said Yes

I Said Yes

On 3/3 Via Bella wrote: At first when reading this book, you say to yourself, "what could someone who grew up in Key West Florida and have been on TV have to share with me about life when I have grown up the way I have?" The fact that she opens up about wanting to commit suicide, about being lonely in a school in which her ... I said Yes-After Heart Ache, 3rd Time is the Charm

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Walk to Beautiful (Paperback)

Walk to Beautiful (Paperback)

On 2/21 Via Bella wrote: This is a story from the country music star Jimmy Wayne. He has made a way for himself now but not without a very hard and horrific childhood. THIS IS A MUST READ in my opinion. In the beginning, there is a teenage boy who happened to be a foster child who was pricking his skin with the initial F.T.W. ... Walk to Beautiful: How a Homeless Kid Found Love and His Way

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Breaking Busy

Breaking Busy

On 2/15 Via Bella wrote: Have you ever felt pushed beyond your breaking point? Waking up the next morning feeling like you have gotten no where and no sleep? This may be the book for you! Why did I pick this book? The title caught my attention because I am known to many around me to be over worked, over busy and just stressed ... Breaking Busy

Via Bella's Rating:

4 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Stress and Peace

Stress and Peace

On 1/30 Via Bella wrote: While this book serves to try to make things less stressful with tips, which are helpful, I found that beginning to be very off putting which created stress reading it. Equating stress to not having enough faith was not cool in my book. I felt there were many helpful things, well written, but better ... Stress and Peace

Via Bella's Rating:

3 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Destiny Maker

Destiny Maker

On 1/25 Via Bella wrote: What if our dreams had a waking reality? What if it was taken to another level? What if in fact, instead of us controlling our dreams, they controlled us? And what if it were motivated by something bigger than us... something we could not see... What if it were... your destiny? Katie goes on the ultimate ... Destiny Maker...

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

A Christmas Miracle Comes to Holy Nativity

A Christmas Miracle Comes to Holy Nativity

On 1/19 Via Bella wrote: I liked this book the more I read it. It started off slow I felt but grew and started to pick up pace. It felt as if there were eyes so to speak behind pastoral life and challenges. He learns how to have to adapt... I actually grew to like the book the more I read it because there is a story of finding ... A Christmas Miracle...

Via Bella's Rating:

4 Stars

View all reviews for this book

Hands Free Life

Hands Free Life

On 11/24 Via Bella wrote: "How many times are we clinging to our devices? How many times before we go to bed do we need to do those last few things? How many times laying in bed do we wonder what could have been done differently or about the million to do things on our list? Priorities-- Living and Loving" This is book is by ... Hands Free Life {Book Review}

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book

If I Knew Then What I Know Now

If I Knew Then What I Know Now

On 10/9 Via Bella wrote: You know the saying-- "If I only Knew then What I know Now..."You always question...am I making the right decision? What if it is the wrong one? What if I regret it? Or you live life on the edge without care in the world. What is the point of not living on the edge- one life to live, right?You know when ... If I Knew Then What I Know Now............... {Book Review}

Via Bella's Rating:

3 Stars

View all reviews for this book

The Rainbow Egg

The Rainbow Egg

On 9/7 Via Bella wrote: Rave reviews from the kids, less so from me. Overall A. Great concepts, presented decently well, left with a few questions, but some issues as well. "I think it is a beautiful story but a few things-- questions are left unanswered. It touches on adoption- which is dealt with beautifully, but also leaves ... Rainbow Egg Book Review- Overall good

Via Bella's Rating:

3 Stars

View all reviews for this book

12 Days in Africa

12 Days in Africa

On 8/26 Via Bella wrote: Amazing inspiring story. Easy read and is written to be a personal mother's journey to find out a new love of hers-- though needs further editing-- read with an open heart and mind and be changed by a beautiful world experience. I now would like to go and experience all parts of the world. I always ... 12 Days in Africa Book Review

Via Bella's Rating:

5 Stars

View all reviews for this book