Apply using the registration form below.
BookLook Bloggers has some standard preferences that we look for in our applicants. These criteria may change with the needs of the program, but we hope to attract bloggers:
- With an actively maintained personal, public blog. The program does not accept Facebook, Amazon, Goodreads or any other type of community profile site as a viable form of blog.
- Who have a visible minimum of 30 followers or subscribers. If the BookLook Bloggers team cannot view this follower count, we cannot currently accept your application. There are multiple options in order to place a follower count on your blog, such as Google Friend Connect, Wordpress Follow Blog Widget, Blogger Buzz, Twitter follower buttons, Facebook follower buttons, and using a Feedburner Count.
- Who consistently post content at least once per week.
Select a book to review.
View the available books and request a BookLook Bloggers product that you are interested in reviewing. After you have requested a review copy, you will receive an email confirming your request that has links to additional reviewer resources. (Note that we will be shipping all physical books via USPS Media Mail which typically takes about 2 weeks for domestic shipments.)
Read the book, write your review, and post it.
Read the book and craft a 200+ word review. The review can be positive or negative, it just needs to be based on the entire book. Post your review on your blog and any consumer retail website (Amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com, booksamillion.com, borders.com, buy.com, christianbook.com, familychristian.com, costco.com, lifeway.com, overstock.com, and walmart.com all have a section on each book’s product page dedicated to customer reviews.) To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, please mention as part of every Web or retail site review that the publisher has provided you with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy through BookLook Bloggers. Click for details.
Tell us about it.
Update your account so we can link to your review. This will allow you to sign up for another title to review.
- Please note that not all titles are available for review and that some titles will only be available in limited quantities.
- BookLook Bloggers will contact you by email from time to time to inform you about different products available for review or sale, to check on the progress of your reviews, and to keep you abreast of BookLook Bloggers news.
- If your contact information changes at any time during your participation, you will need to sign in at http://booklookbloggers.com/blogger/profile and update your profile.
- We reserve the right to deny any application.