About BookLook Bloggers Gold Team
Want to join the BookLook Bloggers Gold team and get access to cool book news, exclusive book offers, and have the ability to request two books at a time? Great! It’s easy to apply – read more about how you could be the newest member of the BookLook Bloggers Gold team:
- In order to be considered for BookLook Bloggers Gold, your blog will need to have the following criteria:
- An actively maintained personal, public blog. The program does not accept Facebook, Amazon, Goodreads or any other type of community profile site as a viable form of blog.
- Bloggers who have a visible minimum of 300 followers or subscribers. If the BookSneeze team cannot view this follower count, we cannot currently accept your application. There are multiple options in order to place a follower count on your blog, such as Google Friend Connect, WordPress Follow Blog Widget, Blogger Buzz, Twitter follower buttons, Facebook follower buttons, and using a Feedburner Count.
- Bloggers who regularly post content of at least once per week.
- If you are a new applicant, check the box when that indicates your interest in becoming a team member of BookLook Bloggers Gold. If you already a member of BookSneeze, you can apply by logging into your BookSneeze account, clicking on your profile link, and clicking on the “Apply for BookLook Bloggers Gold.” Your application will be automatically sent to the BookLook Bloggers Team, who will review it for approval.
- Once you have been approved for BookLook Bloggers Gold, you can log in to your account and request two books at a time. You will also receive exclusive offers and resources from BookLook Bloggers via email on a regular basis!
- If you have any questions about becoming a part of the BookLook Bloggers Gold team, please email the BookLook Bloggers team at email@example.com.