BookLook Bloggers Ebook Help
- Click here for assistance to copying BookLook Bloggers ebooks to your Kindle.
- Click here for assistance to copying BookLook Bloggers EPUB-format books to your Nook.
- If books seem empty or incomplete on your Kindle, make sure you check the table of contents. Occasionally, Kindle will open an ebook to the end instead of the beginning.
- To add our ebooks to your iPad, access booklookbloggers.com with your iPad. Sign in to your account and download the EPUB format of the ebook you have chosen. When the file finishes downloading, you should have the option to open in iBooks. If a different app is selected, use the "Open in..." button and choose iBooks.
- If you see an error message appear when you attempt to download an ebook, please email the BookLook Bloggers team.
- If you are unable to open an ebook in your ereader or tablet, try downloading the ebook to a desktop or laptop computer and then side-loading or emailing the ebook to your ereader or tablet. Often, you will be able to open the ebook from an email attachment even if you are unable to download it from directly from your BookLook account.